I feel there is so much to be thankful for this year, so I thought I'd share my annual list ( :
This is not shared in order of importance ( ;
Good books
Finally being debt-free!
A comfortable warm home, with 'free' utilities
Plenty of good, healthy food for the taking
The internet and blogs
Blessing #4 on the way and healthy
Good health for myself and family
Super friends who lighten my load
Family members who light up my life, near and far
Music and all that it communicates
My husband. I don't think I could ask for a better man!
Knowledge of the gospel and the chance to question, learn and progress
Children who are healthy and smart and constantly growing- even when it means needing new clothes, yet again, because they shot up a couple of inches ( :
Food Network
Reliable paid for vehicles
The list could go on and on, but I'd better go. I hope everyone has the chance to think a little bit during this season about all the blessings, large and small, tangible and intangible, in their life! Happy Holidays!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hope you and your family are having a Happy Thanksgiving weekend. :)
Post a Comment