CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

It's a . . .

. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .

Healthy baby! John and I have gone back and forth on finding out the gender of this fourth little one. We had agreed that it would be a fun surprise, and then I changed my mind. So, for weeks now I have been begging him to agree with me so he would have a happy pregnant wife ( ; Friday he finally agreed, and the big ultrasound was scheduled for today. I was just as nervous/excited as I always am, it is such a fun thing to get a peek at baby. I laid on the table the whole time, with the anticipation just building. When the tech finally started some 'keepsake shots' of the baby for us it was so fun to see the little spine, hands, pretty profile, and cute little feet. She asked if we wanted to know the gender and we said, Yes, we'd like to know if we can. She said baby had stayed in more or less the same position the whole time, so she wasn't sure if she could find out. Baby had been moving around, but in the same position, if that makes sense. The little feet were crossed with the legs close together tucked up by the body. So, although she tried for at least 5-10 minutes, baby just wouldn't cooperate!! Modest little one. John was so happy and I was so dissapointed! Naughty little quartus. Oh well. So, I guess we're still on the green team. It may be a Gregory James or a little Lori Elizabeth, we may have to wait until April to find out!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

He He that is funny. We couldn't get a good picture of Caleb's head because he was comfortable hiding too.

Amy Jane said...

Susie,

My brother's name is Gregory John, so I definitely like your boy name!

brittanyandtravis said...

I'm glad you've got a healthy baby! We were going to have a surprise with Keely and as soon as the tech asked if we wanted to know, I yelled yes. :) I guess the baby was just helping you stick to your decision ;)