CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pictures!






























I just wanted to put up some Halloween pictures, as I know they have been much requested. (How's that Yia-Yia and Grandma?) ( : J/K. So, enjoy. Also, I wanted to thank those who have commented, I hope I didn't come across as a crazy woman, I was just feeling a little preggo frustrated when I typed that. I hope to post tomorrow a little about the kids, and one of my pet topics, breastfeeding! Woo-hoo.

The first picture is just fun to compare, it is our little family 2 years ago! And as soon as I find batteries, I want to get another picture of the boys in their costume, so it doesn't look like I am favoring our cure little butterfly ( :

Correction to Good News, Bad News- Joseph is my cousin, not nephew! Preggo brain. And John's job is awesome but very part time, we still don't know what we're doing this summer when he's out!

6 comments:

Household 6 said...

Hey, I took that first picture, yay! I'm glad its adding to fun memories!

The Metcalf Five said...

I LOVE the butterfly costume! where did you find that?
BTW, Thanks for the info that you left for me on facebook. I have been doing a lot of reading on the web and looking for groups nearby to talk to. Wish you were near by to chat with though. I am feeling unsure of myself. I got to stop second guessing myself.

brittanyandtravis said...

Sophia looks adorable! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween!

mbbatch04 said...

Sorry about the pics! I did the best I could. Plus the fact that they were trying to charge me to get out the door. =)

PoemboysAngel said...

Cute Pics. Just wanted to tell you that Evan wore the exact same costume as Christopher. Kind of funny that we didn't even know. :)

happyohana3 said...

I just found your blog from jessica's. So fun! I don't know how you find time to keep it up with how busy your kids keep you!! I personally like the baby count down :) Hope you guys had fun at Halloween! Aaron and I had a blast. Although, when reading Aaron's name tag, someone said, "Patriarch? Can I get my patriarchal blessing?" Aaron was like, "uhhhh, wrong kind of patriarch." Ahahaha, so funny :)
Love the blog. especially the 'comment' rant. I hear ya on that one.