CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hiatus

To my dear readers:

I am going to be taking a brief hiatus from blogging for a while. With Christmas projects, church obligations, holiday obligations, and finishing my class I am feeling that my time can best be used in some other areas for a while. I'll still check in on occasion and should be back with a bang and lots of stories in January. Watch for our Christmas newsletter posted on here, and perhaps some info from Christopher's and John's birthdays in December. If I know you're not expecting anything, I won't feel guilty for not blogging about all of the things constantly running around in my head, and can concentrate on the really important things. ( : So, happy holidays to all and I will be back to my obsessive blogging ways after the holidays.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

I suppose that will do. Can't wait to see your Christmas letter. :)

Household 6 said...

Noooo! What will I read? haha

Amy Jane said...

Susie,

Well, I will certainly miss your blog, but I'm glad I still get to see you at MOPS. Enjoy your hiatus, and come back to us refreshed and renewed!

Amy

brittanyandtravis said...

I hope you can get everything done that you need to! And if you have a spare moment every few weeks, an entry or two wouldn't hurt ;)

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Hi there- thanks for the nice comment today, it's always good to hear that "foodies" approve! Good for you for taking a break from blogging, it can kind of take over sometimes!

Sara
(from Our Best Bites)

Amy Jane said...

Susie,

Is Margaret Elizabeth an option?