Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Ear Infection
After HOURS at the Dr. office (you've just got to love days like that) we have a diagnosis and some medicine. The poor girl has an ear infection. No wonder she wasn't getting any better, it decided to settle in her ears and stick around. Hopefully with some tylenol, amoxicillin and saline she'll be back to normal in no time ( : At least going to the Dr. wasn't a complete waste of time. Also, she weighed in at just 20 lb. 6 oz., I think she's lost some weight with this bug! Well, off to resume caring for the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Well at least you found out what it was. yuck. =(
Poor girl.
I hope she feels better soon! Ear infections are the worst.
Oh no! I hope she heals quickly. Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment